Tuesday, March 29, 2011

hard times

Its all been rather hard lately. Our finances are starting to get really tight and there is no end in sight. Its stressing me out a lot. I have applied to a bunch of jobs for everything from housekeeper to pizza manager trainee to assitant vineyard manager and I have either had interviews and not been hired or just not even been contacted for jobs I figured I was a sure bet for. I am still waiting to find out about school and that is driving me mental. I just wish I had some answers, this waiting isnt working. My husband and I are starting to get into debt with credit cards and it is something we need to avoid. I have been so good with watching when I use electricity, cutting coupons and making more food at home but we still cant keep up and its obvious I need a job. I just cant get one. I dont know why, I have never interviewed for a job and not gotten it. Now I am up to four, I have had four interviews and no luck. I wonder if this is the universe testing me somehow, is there something else I am supposed to be doing? I just cant figure the universe to be one for bringing someone so low. I am getting into a really blue funk and I cant shake it. I just want to ignore it all and stay in bed. I know this will pass but it is so hard being in it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment